Why You Should Buy Pocket Friendly Laptop
As a student who intend to have some money left after some expenses and as u can know well , life of a student isn’t that easy , so getting laptop for oneself we have to consider our pocket size to avoid spending beyond budget, and you know what happens ? lol you go broke and got starved
So, you are a student who is looking to get the best laptop they could for their money, right? Because, why else would you be here? Oh! Maybe you’d like to buy one for a student. Here we will share some of the best laptops for students.
Whatever your reasons are, you would have found out, the ‘shopping’ way, that there are a lot of laptops out there. However, many of them do not qualify as the best laptops for students. If you have not read our list on how to make a choice on what laptop to get, you should look at this article.
Now that we have gotten that out of the way, let’s look at some of the best laptops for students, and for different purposes that the students might need them for.
HP Pavilion 14
Best For Graphics Design, Typing Project Reports, Surfing the Web, and Studying
When it comes to serving the midrange market with something quality, HP is a name that should not escape the lips. With Pavilion 14, the company further establishes its stand as one of the foremost in the business.
The first point of call would be the 14-inch screen. The lovers of big-screen will love that, but what they will love even more is the 4GB of RAM paired with an internal stage space of up to 1TB SSD.
The story does not end there since the laptop still provides users with up to 11th generation Intel Core i7 processor.
One great selling point of the Pavilion family is that they still offer the option of built-in optical storage
Overall, the laptop is preloaded with the latest Windows 10 software out of the box, so you can expect to get treated to exclusive software updates.
This is another great pick if you are looking for value for money. If you want a bigger screen check out the HP Pavilion 15 with a 15.6-inch display. Other good affordable and popular options for students are the HP 14 and HP 15.
Dell XPS 13 (2020)
Best For: Web Development, Computer Programming, Architecture, Graphics Design
This is a high performance laptop. The Dell XPS 13 (2020) is a great option if your school work involves graphics, videos, modelling, simulations, and running Integrated Development Environments (IDEs).
Dell XPS 13 9300 (2020) Key Specs
- Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit
- Up to 11th Generation Intel® Core i7-1065G7 Processor (8MB Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- 13.4-inch UHD+ (3840 x 2400 or 1920 x 1200) InfinityEdge Touch Anti-Reflecitve 500-Nit Display
- Intel® Iris Plus Graphics or Intel® UHD Graphics GPU
- Black Backlit English Keyboard with Fingerprint Reader
- Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2×2) and Bluetooth 5.0
- Widescreen HD (720p) 2.25mm webcam
- Up to 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- 8GB RAM, up to 32GB RAM
- 2 x Thunderbolt 4 Ports
- 4-Cell Battery, 52 Whr Integrated Battery
- Up to 19 hours, 24 minutes Battery life
Microsoft Surface Go 2
Best For: General School Work, Typing Reports and Projects
This is one of the best laptops for students if you are looking for an affordable 2-in-1. Like the Surface Pro 7, the Surface Go 2 does not come with the Type-Cover (keyboard) out of the box, but to get the best out of it as a student, we recommend you buy the Type Cover too.
The compact size also makes it easy to carry around.
Microsoft Surface Go 2 Key Features
- Windows 10 Pro
- 10.5-inch PixelSense™ Display
- 1920 x 1280 (220 ppi) Resolution
- Up to 8th Gen Intel® Core™ m3 Processor
- Intel® UHD Graphics 615
- Up to 8GB RAM
- Up to 128GB SSD Storage
- 8MP Rear Camera
- 5MP Front Camera
- Windows Hello Face Authentication Camera (Front-Facing Camera)
- 4G LTE with LTE Advanced
- Up to 10 hours
ASUS Zenbook 13 UX325
Best For: Web Development, Animation, Computer Programming, Architecture, Graphics Design
The ASUS Zenbook 13 UX325 is an ultraportable powered by 10th generation Intel Core i3 / i5 /i7 processors.
It is essentially the same specs to the 14-inched Zenbook 14 UX425, except it is more compact and lighter with a 13.3-inch display.
Asus ZenBook 13 UX325 Specifications
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit Full HD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 Touchscreen
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7/ Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1/ Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1
- Intel® Iris™ Plus / Intel® UHD Graphics
- 8GB / 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM
- Up to 1TB PCIe x4 SSD
- 3D IR HD camera with Windows Hello support
- Up to 67Wh 4-cell Lithium-Polymer Battery
- Up to 22 hours Battery Life
That is our list of best laptops for students. Hope you found it useful. You can share your own preferences via our social pages.